Can’t wait to test these
5g instant or dry yeast
300g bread flour
Pinch of salt
50g cream cheese
1. Put everything in a stand mixer, using the dough hook and mix it on a low speed for 15 minutes.
2. Take it out and form a round ball, put it into a bowl and proof for 60 minutes or until it is double the size.
3. Divide it into 12 equal balls.
4. Proof it for a second time for 45-60 minutes.
5. Sprinkle some flour on top and bake at 160 degrees Celsius in a fan force oven for 15 minutes.
6. Remove and enjoy warm.